- Ultra durable Ripstop outer shell and heated hoodie work together to deliver ultimate warmth and durability
- Advanced carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas
- High-wear zone reinforcement and heavy-duty construction tested to stand up to tough jobsite abuse
- Seven separate pockets for storing phones, MP3 players, wallets and other accessories
- Charge cell phones and other electronic devices with the integrated USB port on the battery holster
Features and Benefits: Rugged wind/water resistant Ripstop Shell and Heated Hoodie work together to deliver ultimate warmth, versatility, and durability in extreme working conditions Durable Ripstop fabric, high-wear zone reinforcement, and heavy duty construction protect from abuse on the jobsite Up to 8hrs run-time on M12™ REDLITHIUM 2.0 battery M12™ battery holder with 2.1A USB port to charge electronic devices Size: 2X Milwaukee® M12™ 3in1 Heated Ripstop Jacket: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, Milwaukee® introduces the first 3in1 Jacket system that pairs a Heated Hoodie with a jobsite-tough Ripstop Shell for ultimate warmth, versatility and durability in extreme working conditions. The M12™ Heated Hoodie integrates (3) carbon fiber heating elements between a water repellant, durable polyester shell and insulating liner to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. The Ripstop Shell is insulated, wind and water resistant, and features premium Ripstop fabric, high-wear zone reinforcement, and heavy duty construction to protect from abuse on the jobsite.