- GridIron Ripstop Polyester Outlasts 12oz cotton duck by 3X FreeFlex Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility.
- Wind and water resistant 100g of high-loft insulation.
- Riveted and reinforced pocket edges, and tarnish resistant metal zippers Fitted hood provides full range of vision,
- Rib knit cuffs and waist keep cold air out (2) large outer pockets, (1) quick-access sleeve pocket, (1) inner zip pocket.
- Not a battery powered product
Engineered to battle the Jobsite and survive the elements, Milwaukee’s Hooded Jacket is built for tradesman who can’t let cold slow them down. Focused on providing reinforcement in areas where traditional workwear fails, GridIron 900 Denier Ripstop Polyester Outlasts 12oz cotton duck by 3X against abrasion and tearing. Combined with large riveted and reinforced utility pockets and a tarnish-resistant metal zipper, this jacket won’t quit before the day is over. FreeFlex Mobility Gussets across the back and a fitted hood designed to provide a full range of vision make sure that the Milwaukee Hooded Jacket won’t get in the way of the work on a cold-weather job.