- Garment Construction: Wind/water resistant polyester Hooded Jacket with high loft insulation and thermal fleece lining meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 requirements for use in work environments
- Milwaukee Heat Technology: Carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas
- Removable hood and elastic cuffs/waist trap heat and protect from water, dirt, and debris
- Up to 6hrs of run-time on M12 REDLITHIUM Compact Battery
- High Visibility with ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliant 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
Milwaukee 2347 M12 Cordless High Visibility Heated Jacket, REDLITHIUM Battery and Charger
Milwaukee® M12TM High Visibility Heated Jacket: Powered by M12TM REDLITHIUMTM Battery Technology, Milwaukee® M12TM Heated Jackets integrate (3) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. A 300-denier, wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective striping and a zip-on hood for added jobsite versatility, the Jacket meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 certification.